UPDATE: The Oklahoma State Department of Education has announced it will be making new changes to the OSTP Parent Portal Account to better serve our parents. All current accounts will be deleted on June 14, 2022. ALL parents will need to create NEW accounts once the old accounts have been deleted. Click on the "OSTP Parent/Student Portal" link below to create your new account after June 14th. For information on the new changes click on the "Enhancements to the OSTP Parent Portal" link below.
Click below to create or access your OSTP Parent/Student Portal Account.
- Enhancements to the OSTP Parent Portal
- OSTP Parent/Student Portal
- OSTP Portal Help Guide
- Parent Portal Resource
- Accessing Spanish Reports from Parent Portal
Don't have your student's State ID number?
- If you have a Campus Parent Portal account you can click on reports and then report card or transcript. Your student's state ID# is located at the top of the report card.
- The State ID# can be found on previous OSTP/CCRA final score reports or
- You can contact your student's school clerk for the State ID#.
NOTE: The OSTP Parent Portal is NOT the same as your Campus Parent Account. The OSTP Parent Portal only provides you with state test scores.