To be eligible for concurrent enrollment students must meet one of the requirements below:
Juniors and Seniors must have a minimum 20 A.C.T. composite score (S.A.T. 1020 / 940) OR a 3.0 high school grade point average and rank in the top 50% of their graduating class.
- Seniors will qualify for 18 hours of tuition waiver (Summer prior to senior year, Fall, Spring). They are still responsible for the class fees.
- Juniors with a minimum of 20 ACT score may qualify for 9 credit hours of tuition per year (Summer prior to junior year, Fall, Spring) and will be responsible for class fees.
- Students must have a 19 on the ACT in the subject area they want to take. For example, students desiring to take College Algebra must have a 19 on the math test of the ACT.
While tuition may be waived if eligible, concurrent students are responsible for all costs including mandatory fees, books, parking permits, student I.D., and other associated costs.
Steps to apply for Cameron Concurrent:
- See your counselor to obtain the concurrent enrollment verification form and a copy of your transcript.
- Apply at cameron.edu and pay the $20 admissions fee.
- Take transcript and approval letter to Cameron.
- After you are admitted, you can call Cameron at 877-282-3626 or emailDuncan@cameron.edu to make an appointment to enroll.
- Bring your schedule to your counselor once you have enrolled.
**It is imperative that you notify your high school counselor of any changes you make to your concurrent schedule, especially if you drop a course.
Students may register for concurrent classes with Cameron University or with any other Oklahoma college offering concurrent courses. Please visit with your counselor for more information.