To be eligible for concurrent enrollment students must meet one of the requirements below:
Juniors and Seniors must have a minimum 20 A.C.T. composite score (S.A.T. 1020 / 940) OR a 3.0 high school grade point average and rank in the top 50% of their graduating class.
- Seniors will qualify for six hours of tuition waiver. They are still responsible for the fees, which are about $200 per class.
- Juniors must pay tuition unless they have a 26 on the ACT. If they have a 26 on the ACT, they may also qualify for the tuition waiver if funding is available.
- Students must have a 19 on the ACT in the subject area they want to take. For example, students desiring to take College Algebra must have a 19 on the math test of the ACT.
Steps to apply:
- See your counselor to get school approval letter and a copy of your transcript.
- Apply at cameron.edu and pay the $20 admissions fee.
- Take transcript and approval letter to Cameron.
- After you are admitted, you can call Cameron at 877-282-3626 or emailDuncan@cameron.edu to make an appointment to enroll.
- Bring your schedule to your counselor once you have enrolled.