UPDATE: Enrollment of existing/current students extended until April 26.
Students Returning to DPS
- If you have a student(s) currently enrolled in our district, you will need to use your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account on a computer, not the app, to register your student for the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you do not have a Campus Parent Portal Account, click here to request one. Please note it can take up to a week to process your request. Once you have created your account, return to this page to complete the following steps.
- If you need computer access, visit your child's school.
REMINDER: If you live outside the Duncan School District and your child is NOT attending on an Open Transfer, you will need to file for an Out of District transfer for the 2020-2021 school year to complete the enrollment process. Questions? Call 580-252-6801.
Step 1 - Register your student using your Campus Parent Portal Account:
- Log in to your Campus Parent Account here.
- Scroll down and click on More.
- Next click on Online Registration
- Then Click Existing Student and complete all fields.
- Submit Application after completing all fields.
- Please NOTE: Once you submit, you cannot re-enter the application to revise or add. Click here to view the required documents if applicable.
Step 2 - Submit any required documentation:
- Click here to view the required documents if applicable and submit to your child's school.
Step 3 - Bus Transportation:
- If Bus Transportation is needed for the 2020-2021 school year apply online here.
NOTE: Online Registration/Enrollment is required for all returning students. Student scheduling at DHS and DMS is a separate process.