- Entering Pre-Kindergarten (PreK): According to Oklahoma Law, children must be four (4) years old by September 1 in order to enroll in Pre-Kindergarten. Transportation is not provided for Pre-K. The Pre-K student must be able to take care of all their restroom needs.
- Entering Kindergarten (K) and first (1st) grade: According to Oklahoma Law, children must be five (5) years old by September 1 in order to enroll in Kindergarten and six (6) years old by September 1 to enroll in first grade.
New Students to DPS - Enrollment is Online and requires document uploads
If you require in-person assistance to enroll your child click here to set up an appointment with our enrollment office. If you have questions pertaining to Online Enrollment, email email@example.com
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL STEPS BEFORE CLICKING ON THE ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK.
Step 1 - Gather required documents for registration and copy & save in PDF format to upload during online enrollment. If you cannot save and upload, you may bring them to the Enrollment office located at 212 N. 9th Street or mail them to DPS Enrollment, P.O. Box 1548, Duncan, OK 73534. All documents are required before enrollment is complete.
1. Proof of Residence in parent/guardian name - ONE of the following:
•Current gas, electric, or water bill or current gas, electric, or water deposit
•Current lease agreement
•Housing contract with closing date
•Current year's house tax receipt
2. Student's State Certified Birth Certificate
3. Student's Up-to-Date Immunization Record
4. Any Court documents pertaining to student's custody/guardianship
5. 10th-12th grade must have a transcript.
6. Students entering 9th grade for the first time will need an 8th-grade report card. All other students will need a final report card.
6. Withdrawal grades from the last school attended if entering during schoolyear.
Step 2 - Download and complete the following documents by clicking on the link below.
Step 3 - Complete the Online Registration.
- Option 1 - If you have children already attending Duncan Schools, you need to register any new student(s) through your Campus Parent account (Formerly Parent Portal). In your Campus Parent account click online registration and select New Student. Click here to access your Campus Parent account. If you forgot your username and/or password click here for assistance. PLEASE do not use a phone or tablet for online registration.
- Option 2 - If you are new to our district please access the Online Registration Link. PLEASE do not use a phone or tablet for online registration.
Step 4 - Complete all fields of the Online Registration and then submit. You will receive an email from the enrollment office. If you did NOT upload documents during online enrollment, bring them to the Enrollment office located at 212 N. 9th Street. or mail them to DPS Enrollment, P.O. Box 1548, Duncan, OK 73534. All documents are required before enrollment is complete.
Step 5 - Bus Transportation:
- If Bus Transportation is needed for the 2021-2022 school year apply online here.