• Counseling logo ACT/CEEB Code

Need to Talk to a Counselor?

  • You can call 580-255-0700 to speak with a counselor. The registrar's fax number is 580-252-3576. You can also send an email to any of the counselors on the list below. If you are in 12th grade, contact Mrs. Cook, 11th grade contact Mr. Middick, 10th grade contact Mrs. Beam, Freshmen Mrs. McGhghy. Mrs. Smith is our Licensed Behavioral Practitioner who can help with mental health and relationship concerns. Our registrar can answer your questions and provide you with a transcript. Contact us today so we can help you meet your education and career goals!

  • 515 N. 19th St. Duncan, OK 73533
  • 515 N. 19th St., Duncan, OK 73533
  • 515 North 19th St. Duncan, Ok 73533
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"
  • Click to read more about our Comprehensive Plan

    Click to read more about our Comprehensive Plan

    Welcome to the Duncan High School Counseling web site. You can find information for your student and your family on topics such as career and college counseling, high school credit, community resources, school partners, social/emotional counseling and more.

    Comments (-1)